Check-in is from 4pm.
frequently asked questions
At what time do we need to check-out?
Check-out is by 10am.
Can I store my luggage after I have checked-out?
Yes, we can store luggage at the front desk.
Is WiFi available?
Yes, WiFi is available in your townhouse and in the clubhouse.
Is the pool heated?
Yes, the pool at the Resort is heated.
Do you provide pool towels & linen?
Yes, towels, linen & pool towels are provided in your townhouse.
Is there a restaurant on-site?
Do you have an on-site supermarket?
Yes, our onsite mini-market is SAM'S PANTRY.
Is there a fitness centre on-site?
Yes, the fitness centre is open from 8am until 11pm.
Can we book excursions/tickets at the resort?
Reservations are highly recommended as most major parks will only allow access to the parks with reservations made in advance. Our concierge desk will be happy to arrange your excursions, reservations or tickets. They are located in the clubhouse.
WHAT ARE THE BED CONFIGURATIONS & SIZES?
Two bedroom townhouses include a king bed in the master and two twin beds in the second bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room. Three bedroom townhouses have a king bed in the master, a queen in the second bedroom and two twin beds in the third bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room. Four bedroom townhouses have a king bed in the master, queen beds in the second and third and twin beds in the fourth bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room.
ARE PLAYPENS & HIGHCHAIRS AVAILABLE?
Yes, playpens and highchairs suitable for infants aged up to 2 years can be requested prior to arrival.
IS HOUSEKEEPING PROVIDED?
Your townhouse is cleaned prior to your arrival. Additional cleaning can be arranged for a fee with Reception.
IS THERE A FEE FOR HOUSEKEEPING?
Yes, there is an exit fee of $100 plus taxes per stay.
IS THERE A RESORT FEE?
Yes, there is a Resort fee of $25 plus taxes daily.
WHAT DOES THE RESORT FEE INCLUDE?
- Access to clubhouse and pools
- Access to Fitness Centre
- Access to waterslides (height requirement is 48”)
- Access to Tennis Courts, and use of racks and tennis balls
- Pool Towels
- Starter kit: 1 laundry detergent, 1 dishwasher tablet, 2 packs of coffee, trash bags for all cans, shampoo and conditioner.
- Cabanas for Pool (please reserve in advance)
ARE PETS ALLOWED ON THE RESORT?
Yes, dogs and cats are welcomed at the Regal Oaks.
HOW IS RUBBISH DISPOSED OF?
There is a rubbish bin on the front porch of every townhouse.
ARE THERE IRONING FACILITIES IN MY TOWNHOUSE?
Yes, all townhouses have an iron and board available.
IS THERE CABLE TELEVISION IN MY TOWNHOUSE? IN WHICH ROOMS?
Yes, all townhouses have a TV in the living and Master bedroom and most other bedrooms with cable channels.
Our townhouses are individually owned and controlled, therefore units with accessible features are not available. For more information about the physical features of our accessible common areas or special services relating to a specific disability, please call +1 407-997-1000
Accessible Resort Features
- Clubhouse has elevators
- Self-Operating lift and a sloped accessible entry in resort swimming pool
- Self-Operation lift for resort hot tub
- Service Animals are Welcome
- Toilet Seat at Wheelchair Height – Toilet for Disabled
- Accessible pathways and walkways throughout the property
- Accessible parking
- Accessible route to townhouses from parking within all areas of property
- Accessible Registration Desk
- Accessible common area restrooms
- Accessible pool area restrooms
Guest Room Accessibility
- Our townhouses are individually owned and controlled, therefore units with accessible features are not available.
- Hearing Accessible Kits are available.
HOW FAR AWAY IS DISNEY WORLD?
Disney World is 6 miles away from the Resort.
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT?
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is 22 miles from the Resort and Orlando Sanford International (SFB) is 51 miles. Melbourne Orlando International Airport (MLB) is less than 70 miles away.
WHERE IS THE CLOSEST BEACH?
Cocoa Beach is 65 miles from the Resort (east) and Clearwater Beach is 75 miles (west).
HOW FAR AWAY IS THE NEAREST TOWN?
Regal Oaks Resort is located just 2 miles from Downtown Celebration, 8 miles from Downtown Kissimmee, 21 miles from the centre of town in Orlando.
ARE THERE ANY LOCAL BUSES/TRAINS?
There is no public transport available, we recommend all guests hire a car for the duration of their stay.
HOW DO I BOOK A TAXI?
UBER or LIFT apps.